Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Drum Role Please.......

LAST POST! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Can't you hear the excitement! :)


I am very thankful for the experiences that I have had at SLP. I have enjoyed my time with the students, my coteacher, and the other teachers. I have learned many things over the course of these short four weeks. These students are the same age as the students I teach regularly. However, they have extremely varying abilities. It was a challenge to teach such different ranges and am thankful to have a coteacher to group students according to level and teach them that way. It was an experience to say the least, but a good one!

Without my coteacher (who has experience in special education), I doubt I would have had such a great, bump-free experience. THANKS MELISSA! J

3 comments:

  1. You're an AMAZING teacher! The kids absolutely adored you! I am grateful I was able to work with you. I certainly could not have asked for a better co-teacher! I wish you were my real co-teacher at my real school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the students. As you said, both of you made a great team and I think that is why the students loved coming each day. I know they will you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a wonderful teacher and the children love you!! It has been wonderful to get to know you and see you work with your students.

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!One more day!!

    ReplyDelete